2009年12月10日星期四

our first meet_♥

10/11
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
I finally got to meet my boyboy by today
i wanna upload his pic on my blog
but he reffuse to
not bcos our relationship not that good
is just bcos he say wait till we get longer first
me and my boy couple for a month plus d
last two days was our first month
feel so great
even we din meet before
we still can last so long
i love you lot dear~
today i wake up at 9
erm...it was'nt so early actually
he is de one call me to wake up...
lalalalala
he is my alarm clock by de way...
at first my plan for today is after meeting my dear
den i will ask my dear to fetch mii to my sista school
to meet my sista and go to kam ho together
but den when i wake up
i oni noe my sista not goin edi...
make mii so damn dulan
and 7
wat de f*ck
i was so freaking hot!!
all was my mom fault!!!!!
she is the one say lot to my sista
and say scare mii and my sista will get lost or wat
COME ON!
we are not babies anymore
we noe how to take care myself la...
dulan~
i edi dress up nicely and done all my makeup
den now say not goin
wat de tut la
so i ran up to change another simple bit de outfit
den argue wit my mom for awaile
den my dear reach infront my house d
feel so scare~
actually its nervous la(>.<)
i just act like im nothin oni
haha
when i was in car we both like so damn pai seh la
he wanna look at mii but he shy
i wanna look at him but i oso shy
so i just keep talk and talk and talk
until i reach his messy house
OMG
his house was like hell
damn messy
but don care
its not mine either
lalalala
so i when to his room sit for quite long
we oni start hold each other hand
lalala
den we
lalala
den
lalalalalala
others are *private*
cant tell
hehehe
so after an hour he send mii bak
cos he need to work liao
wuwuwuwu
abit *bu she de*la
but its ok lo
we still can meet again
haha
so thats all for today
oh yea!!
forget to say that he damn skinny la~~
haha
p/s: IYOU DEAR(calvin)
END
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

没有评论:

发表评论